Have you always wanted to travel through Europe but aren’t sure where to begin? Are you feeling a little overwhelmed by the options for where to stop? How long to stay, and how much does it will charges? If that’s the case, this article is for you about Europe By Rail In 15 Days with Itinerary and cost.
Interrail is the most cost-effective alternative however, it is only available to European citizens. A 10-day, one-month travel pass will set you back 420 USD. Please refer to the most recent one based on your time zone.
Alternatively, an EU Rail pass for 10 days in 2 months, which is the closest equal to the Interrail pass, will cost you $825 USD. This may be outrageous to some and there’s a solution below but first, let’s look at the differences between the two tickets, aside from the price.
Many might be happy to buy a pass and pay a premium if it provides good value and many don’t have time to check the fees for each journey individually – but travelers are suggested to price this one very carefully and compare everything before leaping in. It’s incredible how taking an extra 30 minutes to verify each trip individually may save you hundreds of dollars.
Book everything separately as an option to EU Rail
Taking the recommended route via this website and adding up the costs of each ticket validated my thesis, revealing that my tickets would cost only $595USD, even without the early booking savings available for ordering tickets a few months ahead of time.
Make sure to keep an eye on the site for any new offers. If you want to travel around Europe by train, being organized and reserving your tickets ahead of time will save you money. Otherwise, you can choose United Airlines Booking Flight to explore these all Europe beautiful destinations.
Stop 1 On The Route: Amsterdam
The duration of stay would be 3 days. And the must do or see things include:
- Walking Tour of the Red Light District (Free);
- Ann Frank Haus (€8.50);
- House of Bols Cocktail Museum (€15;
- Sex Museum (€4);
- For a view over Amsterdam, go to the top of the Nemo Building (free);
- Casa Rosso (€35);
- Amsterdam letters behind the Reijsmuseum (Free);
- Canal Cruise for 1 hour (€8)
Stop 2 On The Route: Prague
The duration of stay would be 2.5 days. And the must do or see things include:
- The John Lennon Wall (Free);
- Prague Castle (Free), which includes the changing of the guard, gardens, and cathedral;
- The Astronomical Clock is free;
- the Tyn Church is free;
- the Charles Bridge is free; and
- the Communist Museum is €7
Stop 3 On The Route: Budapest
The duration of stay would be 2.5 days of your vacations days required. And the must do or see things include:
- Chain Bridge (free);
- Parliament (free);
- Fisherman’s Bastion (free);
- Castle Hill/Buda Castle (free – a funicular (€3.50) is available if you don’t want to trek up!)
- Hosok Square (Free);
- Shoes on the Danube Bank Monument (Free);
- Gellert Hill & Freedom Monument (Free);
- St Stephen’s Basilica (Free).
Stop 4 On The Route: Venice
- Piazza San Marco, Basilica, and Campanile (free);
- Gondola on the Grand Canal (varies dramatically in price);
- Arsenal (free);
- Rialto Bridge (free);
Vaporetto (public ferry system for getting around) (from €8 single trip, the tourist card is more cost-effective (€20 for one day, €30 for two days, etc.)
Stop 5 On The Route: Pisa
The duration of stay would be 0.5 days. And the must do or see things include:
- Piazza del Miracoli (Free), which includes The Leaning Tower, Cathedral, and
- Baptistry starting fee €49
Stop 6 On The Route: Dubrovnik
The duration of Stay would be 1 to 2 weeks. And the must do or see things include:
- The Old City (free),
- Walls of the Old City (€16),
- Day cruise to the Elapiti Islands (Lopud, Kolocep, and Sipan) (€45 including lunch);
- Montenegro (€50);
- Lokrum Island ferry (€6.50);
A cable car ride to the summit of Mount costs €16. Sit on a beach (of any kind) (Free). Book now and venture out. You won’t regret it.
In this blog, you can learn about the experience of Europe By Rail In 15 Days Itinerary And Cost that help you to save your time and money. Generally, most of the people prefer to visit the Delta Airlines Website and check the best packages to cover all destinations in Europe. But you can also choose the train for a different experience. Some tips are also given this blog that will help you to manage your trip.